Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Giving it Away, Baby!

Here's your chance to have the I've Been Deader Paperback without selling the family jewels.  

Just click your heals together three times and say GiveMe!   Then click on it.  Then go do whatever the website tells you to do, unless it something really, really bad.

I'm giving away three copies of the book at the end of March.  Please try to remain calm.  Now let's see what Ms. High 'n Mighty Susan Collins does with that twinkie book of hers. 

This is what stands in my way of being number one.  Despite the title, I have it on good authority that there aren't any zombies in it all.  Well, she can enjoy her brief moment in the spotlight.  'Cause "I've Been Deader" is coming after her.  So jump on my bandwagon, enter to win, go to Amazon.com and leave a comment, empty those savings accounts, sell the children, ignore the wife, steal from the husband and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.