Monday, November 26, 2012

AmaDOME! calling all gladiators!

I'm running an AmaDome contest over on the Kindle book forum. Writers compete against each other in a series of one on one matches. Winners advance until there is only one. So far, I have a $100.00 Amazon gift card pledged for the winner and $20 for second place.

If anyone wants to play, let me know via email at ibdeader@hotmail.com

We've done five "Exhibition" matches so far with favorable results. 


Go ahead, read it all!


It's a good way to get some readers to take notice. Unless you suck. If you suck, it's probably not a good idea. You don't suck, do you?

I think I'll pass!







Stephanie Myers











No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.