Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hellllooooo Splinkervillians!!!   Very exciting news for you today. 


For the next week, this blog will be my travel journal as I explore the wilds of the Grand Canyon and the then party harty in Sedona!










The Sedona party scene!
But that's not all.  I'll be going taking my vacation with....



DICK CHENY!!!!
Wait!  That's my dad!  I'm going with my Dad!!!  Dick Sifre.  That's even better 'cause  Dick Cheny is at least twice the dick Dick Sifre could ever be.

Before we even begin our trip, we get to visit the exotic city of Newark.  Did you know that Newark is one of the few places in the world where all modes of transportation -- Air, Ship, Train, Car, and running -- are in one place?  That's right!

ALL ABOARD!

 



















My journey and your pain start soon, so stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. Waw information you provide very nice
    many new things that I got after reading this article you wrote
    Thank you so much for sharing this useful information.

    Cara Mengatasi Jerawat Parah Obat Herbal Dislokasi Penyebab Jantung Berdebar Debar Cara Mengatasi Alzheimer Gejala Penyakit Batu Empedu

    ReplyDelete

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.