Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cheap Shots

I received an email today from a dissatisfied reader regarding "Inside My Shorts: 30 Quickies" .   She complimented my writing, voice, style, etc., but said she was disappointed with how many stories focused on the "darker elements of the human condition." 

I can see her point.   The collection isn't focused on one particular genre.  There's humor, of course, but there's plenty of horror, murder and romance as well.  Should I have limited the collection to one genre?  Maybe more people are willing to part with three big ones if they know all the stories will be what they expect.   There is something to be said for that, I admit.

Oh well.



1 comment:

  1. http://www.amazon.com/Inside-My-Shorts-Quickies-ebook/dp/B006NGE8QW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326418950&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.