Friday, February 24, 2012

As I was reading another excellent chapter of "I've Been Deader," a near perfect blend of horror and comedy, I started thinking about why so many people love zombies.  They're disgusting, eat brains, drool all kinds of liquid and aren't the best conversationalists.  Unlike vampires, they don't sparkle, dress well or become emo every six centuries.  Plus, they keep coming back, like in-laws.  

                                                  (Next time we'll stay in a hotel)

So what is it that fascinates us about the shambling undead?  Personally, I think it's because we all have a little zombie in us.  I mean, look at that guy.   Put him in an IKEA or on line in the DMV, and he could be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.