Thursday, February 23, 2012

Despite receiving several emails from the Oscars begging me to wait a week to release "I've Been Deader,"  I'm going ahead with publishing.  I understand their concern and I don't want to do anything to compromise Billy Crystal's career, but I don't think it would be fair to make you wait any longer.   You're welcome!


                                                               Sorry Billy!




So warm up your Nooks, Kindles and kishkies and get ready!  

If the pure pleasure of all this undead goodness isn't enough for you, stop by I've Been Deader's Facebook page Friday for the release party (I know there's a dirty joke in there somewhere, but I'm too busy to flush it out right now). 

Release me!

Stick around.  We'll have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.