Monday, October 1, 2012

Sgt. Splinker's Lonely Undead Band.

Don't worry about the title.  Not everything has to make sense.

"I've Been Deader" is in the middle of a whirlwind book tour.   What this means to you, I have no idea.

                            "You have to read this thing!"

I'm giving interviews, getting guest promos on various websites, and funny looks from Mrs. Kennsington, my neighbor.  You'd think she'd never seen a bathrobe on a windy day. 

Anyway, today I'll be appearing here:  http://www.kaydeeroyal.blogspot.com 

Please pop over there and leave a comment like "This was the best thing I read since breakfast!" or
"50 Shades of Gray, move over.  There's a new poorly written book in town!"  

You get the idea.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.