Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dear Diary!: November 6, 2013


 
 

Hellooooo Splinkervillians!:  As you know, I am first a giver, second a taker, and third, the guy who makes sure he took more than he gave.  So today, I'm giving you the first of many glimpses into my personal life!
NOT THAT PERSONAL!  PUT THAT BACK!
Feel free to check out my blog for daily updates.  Not that I plan on doing this every day, but you can always check.
 

Dear Diary:
 
What a day! As you know diary, last night I went to get an orange ice pop out of my freezer, only to find that I didn't have any orange ice pops! :(   There were strawberry and lemon, but no orange.  I don't have anything against strawberry or lemon flavors, per se.  But I REALLY wanted orange!
 
Why is he telling me this??
 
I've had a lot of bad times recently and I just wanted to relax with a nice, orange ice pop. 
 
That would be nice, but it's not what I'm looking for.


So imagine my surprise when I went to the freezer this morning to make sure the kitten hadn't gotten away in the middle of the night and found this!
 

 
Yay! LMAO!
 

Stupid kitty had gotten to it first, for all the good it did her.  But still, half an ice-pop is better than none, I always say.
 
 
Well, that's it for today.  Tomorrow I think we'll talk about RELATIONSHIPS!  Night Diary.
xoxoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have an opinion about everything else. Might as well have one here. Remember, spelling counts.